Monday, 13 August 2018 20:04

KUWAIT ANNOUNCEMENT / BE AWARE

Ten dinars forged in more than one place and especially in gas stations. The Criminal Crimes Department of the Criminal Investigation Department is moving to control the perpetrators and seize any counterfeit Kuwaiti currency in the market.

Beware of fake notes

The Directorate-General of Criminal Investigation is looking for a gang which has allegedly pumped into the Kuwait market forged banknote in the KD 10 denomination

 

fhfghghfghf.JPG

tryyi6.JPG

7u6e7jjh.JPG

The man seen in the video was jabbing school children with a ballpoint pen. Police say he has been diagnosed as dyslexic.

Flash floods in Kerala have killed 37 people and displaced around 36,000, Indian officials said on Saturday, after heavy monsoons led to landslides and overflowing reservoirs across the southern state.

Kerala, famed for its pristine palm-lined beaches and tea plantations, is battered by the monsoon every year but the rains have been particularly severe this season.

Those forced from their homes “have moved to 350 relief camps across the state”, an official at the Kerala State Disaster Management control room told AFP.

The army has been roped in for rescue efforts in Kerala after two days of heavy rain drove authorities to open the shutters of 27 reservoirs to drain out the excess water.

One of the five shutters of a large reservoir in the mountainous Idukki district was opened for the first time in 26 years.

“Our state is in the midst of an unprecedented flood havoc,” Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan wrote in a statement posted on Twitter.

“The calamity has caused immeasurable misery and devastation. Many lives were lost. Hundreds of homes were totally destroyed,” he added, lauding the efforts of rescue teams working in the state from across India.

The US embassy on Thursday advised its citizens to avoid the areas affected and monitor local media for weather updates.

More than a million foreign tourists visited Kerala last year, according to official data.

The government of Kerala, which has a population of 33 million people, has imposed a ban on the movement of lorries and tourist vehicles in Idukki.

Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman have sent a cable of congratulations to Pakistan’s incoming Prime Minister Imran Khan following his parliamentary election win.

Khan will be sworn in as prime minister next week.

Khan's Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party emerged victorious in the July 25 elections, the country's second-ever democratic transition of power, but fell short of an outright majority.

The party confirmed Friday that it had secured the numbers for a majority in the lower house of parliament.

Egypt security forces thwarted an attack targeting a church near Cairo on Saturday, state television said.

According to media outlets, the security forces on Saturday thwarted a suicide attack near a Coptic Orthodox church in Shubra al-Khaimah, in Qalyubiya, near Cairo, Egyptian media reported.

The terrorist, who was wearing an explosive belt was trying to infiltrate through worshipers who were celebrating the occasion of Virgin Mary day at the church of the “Blessed Virgin Mary”.

The security forces could spot him and thwart his attempt to blow himself up among the large crowd of Christian Coptic.

He was killed instantly while to two civilians were wounded.

ISIS have claimed several attacks on Egypt’s large Christian minority in recent years, including two deadly bombings on Palm Sunday in April 2017 and a blast at Cairo’s largest Coptic cathedral in December 2016 that killed 28 people.

The most recent attack came last December, when a gunman fired on worshippers at a Coptic Orthodox church in a Cairo suburb, killing 11 in an attack claimed by ISIS.

The country has fought an insurgency led by ISIS in the Sinai Peninsula that has killed hundreds of soldiers and policemen since mid-2013 - although no official death toll has been released to date. 
 

With Reuters

Is Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Holding a Facebook Giveaway?

Despite the prevalence of numerous social media come-ons, Dwayne Johnson is not giving away money, cars, or anything else on Facebook.

In July 2018, social media users encountered Facebook posts suggesting that those who followed instructions to share those posts and click links found in the Comments section would receive money or a car from action film star Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson:

tutuktkut.JPG

hfhfhfhf.JPG

Thanks for sharing it, I will select the person who downloaded my latest movie now also click here to download Skyscraped and Fighting with My Family

If you download is a great opportunity to win the money and the car.

But of course, such posts have nothing to do with the real Dwayne Johnson, and the chances of any user’s “winning” a cash, a car, or any other prize for sharing these posts and clicking links within them is non-existent.

These posts are scam bait that link to a video hosting website which attempts to elicit personal information and credit card numbers from registrants in order to “validate” their accounts, even though the downloads the service offers are supposedly free.

As always, consumers should be extremely wary of any offer that require users to pay money (or provide payment information) up front in order to receive “free” goods or services.

Recent statistics indicate that the migration of expatriate families to Kuwait is continuing. The year 2017 alone saw the departure of about 12.5 thousand of those holding family accommodation. The arrival of registered workers according to Article 18 (in the private sector) reached 1.3 million by the end of 2015, 2014. 
this exodus reflected negatively on all areas most notably the real estate field, as reported statistics issued by the public Authority for civil Information "policy" got a copy of which there are 105 thousand and 496 free apartment in Kuwait until the end of December 2017. 

"The apartments are two hundred and nine thousand and 447, which means that more than a third of apartments in Kuwait in general are free of housing due to the expansion of construction in recent years and also because of the flight of many families coming from the hell of high fees on them from all directions."
Despite the government's statements to amend the demographic structure in the country, the figures of statistical migration confirms that the number of stays Article 18 work in the civil sector in 2017 amounted to 1.4 million, while the number 1.3 at the end of 2016, that there are sixty-nine thousand and 230 expatriates entered Kuwait to establish civil work . 

On a parallel line statistics indicate the General Authority for Civil Information to find that there are four thousand and 998 expatriates unemployed. 

Domestic labor also was not far from the increase, rising in 2017, by 11 thousand and 170 workers from the previous year and reached 676 thousand and 592 after it was in 2016 about 666 thousand and 422 workers.

The statistics of the General Directorate of Migration indicate that there has been an increase in the total number of stays in general during the last years of 2014 to 2017. For example, the total number of meetings until the end of December 2017 was about two million seven hundred and seventy-seven thousand and 955 stay, while the number at the end of 2016 about two million six hundred And ninety-seven and 195 accommodation, indicating an increase of seventy-seven thousand and 760 residence by the end of 2017 by the end of 2016. 

In this context, the Secretary of the Union of Real Estate and Kuwaiti businessman Qais Al-Ghanim said that the official statistics that indicated the cancellation of more than 12 thousand entry to Kuwait from Kuwait in 2017 can not be denied, but there are more numbers than that left Kuwait from the enrollment and family Difficult to enumerate in the statistical since most of them leave their stays without cancellation due to cancellation automatically after 6 months.

Al-Ghanim said that the real estate market in Kuwait is the most stagnant and the successive losses due to the polarization of single men from employment and the exit of families coming from Kuwait, evidenced by the increase in the growth of apartments without housing and the current trend by the owners of buildings to reduce the value of residential rents. 

He added that the entry of bachelors from employment to the private sector, despite its border with foreign workers and marginalization has very serious implications for the movement of selling and buying in Kuwait, similar to the recession experienced by the food market and tomorrow will affect the owners of private schools, pointing out that the increase in health fees and other arrivals Has contributed strongly to the exclusion of expatriate families and the survival of singles.

y8oyopyo8yo.JPG

Project (South Sabah Al Ahmad Housing)

KUWAIT, Aug 11 (KUNA) - The General Organization for Housing Welfare said on Saturday that the South Sabah Al Ahmad Housing project is one of the most advanced and modern projects in line with the Foundation's approach to diversifying and developing its projects. 

Mr. Nasser Khreibat, Deputy Director General for Planning and Design, said in a press statement that the Foundation seeks to develop residential designs, urban planning, infrastructure and networks of modern and sustainable environmental services in the project. Khreibat explained that the planning of the project was aimed at achieving the highest percentage of residential plots with distinctive sites and raising the efficiency of vouchers. He explained that the highways network implemented by the General Authority for Roads and Land Transport for the project will facilitate its connection to the surrounding areas. 
He pointed out that the project includes many commercial, investment, sports, medical, educational and industrial activities that qualify it to be a center of the urban area in the southern region.

It is noteworthy that (housing) has already last month to meet with the service providers in the State within the framework of preparing to distribute housing vouchers in the project before opening the door for privatization of citizens. 
The South Sabah Al Ahmad residential project covers an area of ​​60 square kilometers and is expected to accommodate about 25,000 housing units, which together comprise about 300,000 people. 

 

Sunday, 12 August 2018 11:22

Video / Bahraini family hit maid

Prev1234...678910Next
Page 1 of 208